KENOVA set line V345 / V466
- A stable unit made from torsion-resistant steel profiles and two linear guides with linear ball bearing form the basis of both axes.
- Rigid, highly-precise design of the X and Z axes.
- The endless fine adjustment on both axes enables a micrometer-finesetting of the axes.
- The pneumatic one-hand operation enables both axes to be quickly adjusted, individually or together if desired.
- highest level of measurement precision through precise brand-name glass scales in both axes.
|Measuring range||Measuring range length||Measuring system|
|V345P||400 mm||500 mm||Projector|
|V345C||400 mm||500 mm||Camera|
|V466||600 mm||600 mm||Camera|
Please Fill in the details. We will reach you soon.