- Fully steel welded structure with excellent rigidity and stability.
- Micro-adjustment is facilitated by the blade pedestal’s placement on the worktable.
- On the worktable, a support ball facilitates rolling plate operation.
- Provided with a counting feature for shearing to reduce the amount of manual counting required.
- The NC Hydraulic Guillotine Shearing Machine has a sophisticated hydraulic integrated system with minimal pipeline connections to assure the system’s dependability and security.
- International standard components.
- Front arms with ruler ﬁxed on worktable.
- Blades gap adjustment by hand wheel.
- Motorised backgauge reduces speed through gear.
- Compatible NC controllers: Estun E21S / E200S, Delem DAC310, DAC360, Maper HT071, Elgo P40 ect.
- The machine’s motor is manufactured by the renowned German ﬁrm, Siemens.
- This motor makes the machine more durable and quieter.
- The machine is equipped with a first valve that is highly reliable and easier for maintenance.
- It ensures low sensitivity to oil pollution and assures longer service life.
- The electrical components are manufactured by Schneider which offers greater reliability in conditions where power is unstable.
- These electrical components can be readily replaced anywhere in the globe.
- Transfer balls on table can reduce surface scratches on the sheet.
- The machine is equipped with front support arms with ruler for easy feeding.
Ball Clearance Adjustment
- Adjusts the spacing between the cutting blades based on the thickness of the metal sheet to improve cutting performance.
- Backgauge system with HIWIN ball screw and slick rod for high precision.
- Equipped with top blade with 2 cutting edges and bottom blade with 4 cutting edges to increase durability and reduce downtime.
- High tensile 6CrW2Si blades for cutting carbon steel and stainless steel.
- Protective guards on each side protect the user during operation.
Hydraulic Hold-Down Pads
- The lower end of the press cylinder is made of non-metal material which has certain elasticity and large friction coefficient. When cutting the sheet, the press pad can be in close contact with the material plate to provide sufficient friction to effectively prevent the plate from being shaken during the shearing process.
- Pneumatic rear sheet support is optional.