HIGH ACCURACY AND HIGH RIGIDITY
Adoption of new double-lead worm gear–engagement between worm wheel and worm shaft has been improved, and tooth profile has been modified–has contributed greatly to increased dynamic accuracy. To remove the defect of single-lead worm gear. Close-tolerance taper roller bearing assembly is used, and the rotating slide part is finished in a super precision manner, which in turm, implements highly improved overall accuracy.
SLEEVE TYPE CLAMPING MECHANISM
- With this system, the Rotary Table is clamped by applying hydraulic pressure to the outer circumference of the turn table. Since the sleeve is positioned closest to the workpiece, the table clamp force is enlarged. This system is not only advantageous for heavy duty cutting but also helps improve the machining accuracy and extend the service life of the Rotary table.
- This rotary table has been specifically developed to fulfill the requirements of a fully automatic machining process in association with a machine tool. They are used for miling, grinding and drilling of spindles, slots, plannes or bores in the radial or axial direction of the workpiece
- Can be equipped with stepping motor or DC/AC servo motors.
- Carefully designed, rigid construction to assure high and constant indexing accuracy.
- Can operate as function M or as 4th axis or more, in machining units or numerically controlled machines, and are equally capable of being fitted to any other type of non-NC machine-tools.
- Hardened and ground steel worm, mounted on high precision combined radial-axial bearings.
- Worm mounted on an axial support system, which allows adjustment and suppression of any backlash existing between the worn and the worm-wheel after long-time service.
- High precision Axial and radial runout within mm, cuulative indexing accurace within sec.