The PCD model CNC machining center has capability functions of milling, drilling, and tapping;
PRATIC uses the International CNC controller system for this model.
Machining for various length of metal profile, such as aluminum, steel, copper, etc.
Adopted the double cantilever design structure, increase the equipment stability and improve machining accuracy.
Has a large bevel plate metal organ cover for protection.
The auto chip conveyor is a standard configuration which makes it easier for chip cleaning.
This PCD model is widely used in the industries of electronic appliance, aerospace, railways, machinery parts, etc.
Double-arm movable column structure ensures the high rigidity and precision
The intensified double-arm column structure spreads extra mechanical force from the spindle portal, providing exceptional stability for entire machine tool, reducing vibration effects when the machine is at high-speed machining
Casting iron bed with strong shock absorption capacity and high physical stability
The casting iron machine bed undergoes a perfect heat treatment process to eliminate residual stress, with sufficient reinforcement plates and three rows of supporting feet ensures the gravity rigidity.
Top-class numerical control system with high processing stability
• The Siemens and Fanuc CNC system is adopted
• With powerful functions and full-level data transmission
• Adopts a modular and open architecture design with high scalability
• Increase the flexibility and productivity of the machine tool
Long travel for machining long workpieces or multiple short parts by one clamping
· Standard X-axis travel from 4000 – 6000 mm
· Longer travel up to 10m is optionally customized
· Delivers high productivity and high efficiency