Hi-Speed, Hi-Power Spindle Design
- Ceramic bearings are applied on 15,000rpm spindle, with features of lighter weight, low centrifugal force, high rigidity, low coefficient of heat expansion, so as to achieve better accuracy and spindle life.
- High horse power design, maximum output for acceleration can achieve3.7kW 4.96 HP.
- High torque, low inertia-form 0 to 6,000rpm takes only 0.3sec. to reach. Excellent in mass drilling and tapping works.
- The high precision spindle bearing system, with ID. 45mm, is to match the small & precise mold making requirements.
- rigid tapping speed: 6,000rpm.
Reliable ATC Unit
- Fast and reliable roller gear cam ATC allows ATC time in 1 second, lower the idle time and enhances the machining efficiency.
- The ATC units were running tested more than 72 hours before their mass production to ensure high reliability.
Complete chips disposal system.
- Complete set of the Y-axis back side plate well protects the guide-way for durable operation.
Advanced APC Design (Opt.)
- High speed rotary auto-pallet changer.
- APC time takes 9 seconds only.
- Reliable rotary mechanism driven by servo motor reducer achieves quick APC speed.
- Rotary speed is adjustable to ensure better stability when heavy loading on the pallet.
- Shot flush coolant could clean the positioning block automatically.
- The minimum floor space required, saving floor space and saving money.
Super-Accuracy & Rigidity Construction for High Speed Epoch
- Tough and durable MEEHANITE castings deliver exceptional cutting stability and consistent accuracy – the massive, rigid internally ribbed construction reduces damping effect for superb part finishing.
- The extra wide column base and machine base maximize the cutting rigidity, and enhance machine stability during heavy-duty machining.
- Hardened & ground ballscrews are precisely pre-tensioned at both ends, supported by angular contact thrust bearings, and directly coupled with high responsive AC servomotors of backlash-free for outstanding positioning repeatability and accuracy during long machining cycles.
- All axes utilize the newly developed NR type linear motion guide ways of its superior rigidity, low friction, low noise, thus to assure much smoother movement in high-speed traverse
- All linear motion guide ways are mounted on the very fine surface for maximum surface contact and exceptional cutting rigidity and stability.