High Productivity Enhancements
- Automatic Tool Length Measurement (opt.)
- Automatic Bar-feeder System (opt.)
- Automatic Parts Catcher (opt.) and Transfer System (opt.)
The GT series is ideal for high productivity turning and milling with exceptional speed, power, and capacity.
- Oversize hardened and ground box ways, ballscrew and bearings are essential requirements for enhancing the axial and radial cutting rigidity.
- High torque spindle motor provides the necessary power for roughing operation on tough material at low spindle speed.
Heavy-duty Spindle Design and Durable Hydraulic Chuck
- High quality chuck with powerful hydraulic system ensures machining rigidity and accuraacy.
- Pressure sensors are added to hydraulic system for monitoring clamping force of chuck, assuring the proper clamping of heavy parts.
Unique Quill-type Spindle Cartridge
- All spindles are strictly assembled in temperature controlled room, and proven through rigorous run-in test to assure the highest quality and reliability.The unique quill-type spindle cartridge designed for easy maintenance and repair if necessary.
Comprehensive Thermal Control System
- The spindle headstock is symmetrically designed with radial configuration for the best heat reduction.
- Reinforced ventilation is located throughout the spindle head to minimize thermal growth.
- Effective exhaust fans are installed on the spindle headstock to remove the heat generated from long running hours.
- High performance piston pump and radiation system are added to control the temperature of hydraulic oil, which minimize the thermal impact of hydraulic system.
- Isolated coolant tanks eliminate the effect of high coolant temperature after long running hours, which reduces structural deformation.
- The spindle motor sits outside of the machine base to isolate the heat generated from spindle motor after long operations.
- Low heat generated work lamp is installed to minimize temperature impact.
Ultra-stable and Highly Rigid Box-type Base Structure
- The box-type design offers a ultra-wide base structure, high quality MEEHANITE® castings, oversize hardened & ground boxed ways to ensure the best machining performance by eliminating structural distortion and deformation under heavy machining conditions.
Versatile Tailstock Design
- The tailstock is supported by hardened and ground boxed ways that is structurally one-piece with the machine base, which ensures the best structural rigidity.
- The oversize quill supports heavy workpieces while maintaining machining accuracy.
- Optional live quill is ideal for high-speed, high production environment.