High Rigidity Construction With High Feedrate
- The moving column design, the strengthened 3-point support base, and dual wall rib-structure designed column sustain the utmost rigidity, accuracy level, and machine durability.
- Direct transmission design on all 3 Axes and pre-tensioned ballscrews ensure motion rigidity, and machining accuracy.
- Deploy high precision linear motion guideways, ensure excellent machining performance and service life with low friction, high rigidity, high speed and optimal damping force. The rapid feedrate is 40 m/min. (X/Y/Z), and 20 m/min. for max. cutting feedrate.
High Speed, High Precision Spindle Design
- Ceramic spindle bearings for high speed machining, features low thermal expansion coefficient and excellent rigidity performance.
- The ID’s of spindle bearings, ø100 mm ø3.94″, satisfy heavy cutting requirements.
- Standard isolated direct drive (IDD) 6,000 rpm spindle with BBT50 taper, offers excellent power output.
- High-Low speed winding performs 36 kgf-m 260.39 lb-ft and excellent cutting capability.
Quick and Reliable ATC Mechanism
- The roller-gear-cam ATC arm, parallel to the spindle of the short-pitch design, makes the ATC prompt and reliable; it takes only 2.9 sec.
- The magazine is precisely indexed and driven by servo motor for efficient operations.
High precision, power clamp APC enhances flexibility and efficiency
- Compact and smart rotary pallet change design with unique and strengthen rail way support ensures the accurate, fast, and reliable APC.
- Pallet is swift (on Z-axis) to make APC, the rotary door is quickly turned along with APC, which takes only 10 sec.
- Large size ø450 mm ø17.72″ position clutch is deployed, together with taper pin in precise positioning, strongly supports the table and meets the rigid machining needs.
- Optional 0.001° continuous feed 4th axis pallet of dual warm gear design is backlash-free and easily maintained.