S&T Engineers @ ICAARS2022-PSG
S&T Engineers is excited to Exhibit our International Brands at the 3rd International Conference on Advancements in Automation, Robotics, and Sensing (ICAARS 2022). The event is organized by the department of Robotics and Automation Engineering at PSG College of Technology in Coimbatore, India.
S&T Groups provides a wealth of opportunities for all engineers and interns. Our goal at ICAARS 2022 is to create a collective platform for aspiring scholars and academics to exchange knowledge and gain insight into technological advancements being made in the field of automation.
Key highlights of the Conference:
- Listen to a wide spectrum of research paper presentations.
- Hear from experienced educators & innovative industry people.
- Participate in the tutorial & keynote sessions focused on solutions to gear up for the challenges in the field.
- Get inspired from the expert panel discussions by Professors from reputed universities around the world & keen industrialists on how we can work together to make a difference.
- Browse through the vendor pavilion showcasing industrial products & solutions.
- Network with like-minded enthusiasts in the field.
Why CNC Education is Important for Engineering Graduates?
There are 2 types of specialized CNC training programs: a Programmer who programs the machinery to make it functional, and the Operator who runs the machine to produce the end product. A course or training program will equip you with all the necessary skills, from mastering CAD and CAM to getting hands-on experience with CNC machines. This will help you on the job and give you an edge over other candidates.
S&T Engineers, into the steps of the future to bring more machine enthusiasts and Entrepreneurs from tomorrow’s leaders.
As a PAN India Distributor of CNC Machine and machine tools, We are proud to participating this Event, and it’s our pleasure to educate the advanced CNC Machines, Accessories & Tools to the Students.
About the Conference:
The International Conference on Advancements in Automation Robotics & Sensing, presented by the Department of Robotics and Automation Engineering will occur from December 9th and 10th of 2022 at PSG College of Technology in Coimbatore, India. The conference will touch on topics such as Sensors, vision systems, virtual systems, adaptive control systems, precision machining & material handling which have all contributed to the advancements seen in the field of Robotics & Industrial Automation. Many more exciting topics will be covered for the two days.