- Compact grey cast iron design for use in the most confined spaces.
- Required space:
L x D x H = 1784 x 858 x 1558 mm
- Convenient positioning of the axes by pneumatically released quick adjustment mechanism and also
- endless fine adjustment.
- Measuring lengths:
- X (ø) = 420 mm
- Z = 350 mm
- Versatile table layouts with tool holders with
- diverse interfaces (VDI, HSK, PSC, Index etc.),
- manual modular precision spindle,
- universal tool spindle and customised fixings.
- Optionally available as a version with swivelling table, providing even more options for equipping with tool holders and/or spindles.
- CCD camera with different control and analysis programs.
- KENOVA set line H3 is available in three versions: 1. Manual, 2. Manual with Autofocus (CNC spindle required), 3. Fully CNC