Reinforced Body Structure
- Highly rigid box structure head design, effectively resists deformation and vibration during heavy cutting.
- Extra wide column base with boots design prevents the headstock from leaning forward.
- Work table fully supported by base provides perfect dynamic accuracy.
- The gear box is self-made which is powerful 2-step gear transmission as standard, with oil cooling lubrication that prevents temperature rise and noise.
- X-axis adopts direct gear drive that provides high torque, high transmission efficiency and low backlash.
- Z-axis head is boxway design that shows high rigidity and high damping, effectively avoids overhang, and vibration issues.
- Wide span saddle enhances stabilization. With rigid beam and columns configuration, it provides Y-axis with the best straightness.
- Y-axis and Z-axis adopt ball screw and flexible direct design,without blacklash and belt drive issues.