Reinforced Body Structure
- Highly rigid box structure head design, effectively resists deformation and vibration during heavy cutting.
- Extra wide column base with boots design prevents the headstock from leaning forward.
- Work table fully supported by base provides perfect dynamic accuracy.
- X-axis adopts direct gear drive that provides high torque, high transmission efficiency and low backlash.
- Z-axis head is boxway design that shows high rigidity and high damping, effectively avoids overhang, and vibration issues.
- Wide span saddle enhances stabilization. With rigid beam and columns configuration, it provides Y-axis with the best straightness.
- Y-axis and Z-axis adopt ball screw and flexible direct design, without blacklash and belt drive issues
High Rigidity 90°Angle Head
- Self-manufactured gearbox provides high torque for both vertical and horizontal machining
- High rigidity octagonal milling head design
- Quiet precision grounded bevel gear, adopts oil-mist lubrication to reduce heat
- Large diameter toothed clutches provide high machining stability, precision and rigidity
- 4 independent pull studs with high clamping force
- 90°angle head anti-drop safety mechanism
- Optional coolant through spindle (CTS) for both vertical/ 90°angle head
Reliable AHC Vertical / Horizontal Automatic Tool Change
- Rotary head chamber design reduces space and provides rapid head change
- Automatic vertical / horizontal head change mechanism
- Reduce time for both fixture producing and workpiece installation, improving production efficiency
- Multi-face machining in one step increases machining efficiency and precision
- Vertical / Horizontal tool change system provides fast tool change, sensors and sequence scanning ensures tool change stability